Outdoor In-Wall Rotary Volume Control. Impedance Matching – Gray
Compare at: $124.95
Out of stock
The AW-IMP100WV 100 watt outdoor in-wall impedance matching volume control can be configured to maintain a safe system load when multiple controls and speakers are connected. These controls utilize autoformers to efficiently transfer the power from amplifier to speaker. Autoformers are the electrical equivalent to a gearbox in an automobile with each of the 12 volume positions a different gear. It is common to use these controls with outdoor landscape speakers.
- Impedance Matching Autoformer w/ Rotary 12 position switch
- 1X, 2X, 4X, 8X & 16X impedance multiplier
- 1X position allows use in ordinary applications
- Protects amplifier by maintaining safe impedance
- Smooth transition between volume steps
- 12-tap, high-grade 100-watt autoformer
- Quick-Connect Euro Plugs make hook-up a breeze
- Gasket & Screws Included
- Suitable for residential & commercial applications
- Sold and Shipped Individually
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS:
Mounting Dimensions: 2-5/8″ D
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Actual Weight: 0.95 lbs
|AW-IMP100WV Outdoor / In-wall Rotary – Impedance Matching
|20-20 kHz +/- 0.5dB
|100 watts max per channel
|Optimized for 8 ohm speakers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Can I use these in drop ceiling tiles?
How to compare speakers?
Can I play my iPod or computer speakers thru my in wall speakers?
Where should I place my speakers?
Should I Build a Box For My Speakers?
How to Demo Inwall Speakers
Can I Use Ceiling Speakers Outside?
Are The Speakers Pair Priced?
Do the Speakers Come With Grills?
Can I Paint My Speakers?