JA Audio JA-I6AII
Compare at: $199.00
Availability: In stock
6.5 in. Two- Way High Performance Speakers
This is a brand we came across while doing some R&D for our own upcoming brand name speakers. At this point we’re still a little cramped for space to bring in as many products as we need to create our own branded speakers and accessories. So we asked the factory we were dealing with if there were any other companies looking at the same type of products we were…and we came across
These products are from the same molds in which we were trying to design our models. This is the type of quality combination that we thought was missing from our current line-up of brands and models coming from the larger names that we carry.
JA Audio has a good balance of great sound at a lower price thru the use of more current materials and compact packaging.
We’d love to sell these for more money as the quality is there to compare to other more expensive brands
“This will be the video review for the JA Audio JAI6A. Here is how it comes packaged. Nice overall packaging. It’s a good retail package. But we don’t really need it since we are only selling on the internet. So, inside, as you’ll open up, it’s got two internal packs as well and we’ll get into that in a bit.
- Tweeter: Pivoting, rotating 1 in. Aluminum Dome with Ferrofluid Cooled Voice Coil
- Woofer: 6 1/2 in. Aluminum Cone w/ a Butyl Rubber Edge and Phase Plug pole piece
- Crossover for Tweeter is 24 dB
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 22,000Hz (+/- 3dB) with Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- 100 Watts Power Handling
- Impedance: 8 Ohms Nominal
- 90dB 1w/1m Efficiency
- Paintable, white Aluminum Grills
- Phase Plug Technology
- 4 or 8 Ohm Switch
- Mylar Capacitors in the Cross-over array for smoother highs
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 8 3/4 in. x 12 1/16 in. x 3 1/4 in.
- Cutout Dimensions (W x H): 10 11/16” x 7 1/4″ (It’s advised to NOT cut your opening until you have the speakers in hand, a template is included with the speakers)
- Pair Priced
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Can I use these in drop ceiling tiles?
How to compare speakers?
Can I play my iPod or computer speakers thru my in wall speakers?
Where should I place my speakers?
Should I Build a Box For My Speakers?
How to Demo Inwall Speakers
Can I Use Ceiling Speakers Outside?
Are The Speakers Pair Priced?
Do the Speakers Come With Grills?
Can I Paint My Speakers?