Lucky You! Inwalltech Speakers 10% off with March promo code: LUCKY10
Audiophile-grade built-in speakers on a budget
Get Audiophile-grade Speakers for Less Than a “Brand” Name
Imagine incredible sound without using any floor space. Your house is beautiful, let’s keep it that way. Whether you’re planning on building an invisible thunderous home theater or fill your home for the holidays with smooth get-to-your-heart soulful music, these speakers will feel just right for both your ears and your wallet.
- Resounding, intense, booming bass for that full effect action packed movie from lightweight and stiff gold Apolymer-Cones™ (Propriety coated polymerized woofer material).
- Brilliant highs and smooth midranges in an effective diffusion pattern ideal for flat wall/ceiling installations come from pure balanced synthetic silk soft Accutec-Dome™ tweeters (Propriety designed density polymer chained formula).
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Exact Fit templates and a precision flange that clamps the speaker securely to the drywall.
- Get a lifetime of reliable sound from the durable, CAD (computer aided design) modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances.
- Enjoy greater accuracy and more realistic imaging with aiming tweeters that pivot independently.
- Timbre matching (the family of speakers sound the same) ensuring utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker.
- Extend your listening area to include your outdoor areas. Rustproof hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make ProGold Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (Exposed outdoor use is not a suitable usage for any InwallTech speaker)
- Visualize an even more hidden look by painting the grill and frame of the speakers for a nearly invisible installation.
“You’ll get more out of these and pay less for Home Theater Applications”
–Installer Brian Kruse
|Klipsch R-3650-W II|
See on Amazon.com
|This comparison illustrates InwallTech’s principles of making the most of materials available to get to 90% of audiophile quality to keep pricing at affordable levels giving you the most purchasing power when shopping for inwall speakers. Most people’s ears can’t hear that last 10%, so they quit throwing money into the unrealistic cost spent for nearing perfection.|
Q & A
You may also like…
InwallTech® Pre Construction Bracket For M65.1CNo Reviews Yet each
Pre-Construction Bracket for M525.1LCRNo Reviews Yet each
SPEAKER WORKS FINE AND GOOD QALITY SOUND.
It’s a good speaker, however, was difficult to install between 16 inch on center studs. Ideally the mount should be 14 and a half inches. It was fully 15 and 3/16s. This caused me to chisel out enough room for the speaker. What the heck, Inwall?
Inwallstore: Check out this video about why it’s a little longer than 14 1/2″ https://youtu.be/yzQ89e7pRq4
See the FAQ for a hotlink.
I installed the 5 speaker “wall & ceiling” surround system from the “ProGold” range. They were easy to install (I had pre-installed the cables when the house was renovated) and they sound great. I am using with a Pioneer VSX-832 receiver and a Yamaha subwoofer in a fairly small room and there is power to spare.
I am very pleased with these speakers. My wife was skeptical about putting speakers in the wall and ceiling but now she appreciates the benefits of having the speakers off of the floor and something more permanent. These speakers are not cheap knock-offs and I researched a lot before deciding to get these. Very fast delivery. Very nice!
They all are just amazed at the high quality and perfectly separated sounds coming from my speakers with only a 75-Watt per channel