JA Audio JA-C8AII
Compare at: $299.00
Availability: In stock
8 in. Two- Way High Performance Speakers
We also recommend these for surround ceiling speakers. Other applications include: outdoor ceiling speakers, ceiling tile speakers, as well as standard in ceiling speakers.
This is a brand we came across while doing some R&D for our own upcoming brand name speakers. At this point we’re still a little cramped for space to bring in as many products as we need to create our own branded speakers and accessories. So we asked the factory we were dealing with if there were any other companies looking at the same type of products we were…and we came across
These products are from the same molds in which we were trying to design our models. This is the type of
quality combination that we thought was missing from our current line-up of brands and models coming from the larger names that we carry.
JA Audio has a good balance of great sound at a lower price thru the use of more current materials and compact packaging.
We’d love to sell these for more money as the quality is there to compare to other more expensive brands, but we simple can’t mark these up that much. We pass along the design efficiencies to you. We are one step away in the inventory chain from the Factory in China. So
buy with confidence…we really believe these are some of the best values in custom home speakers out there today.
- Weather resistant 8 in. In-Ceiling Speaker for Home Theater Systems
- Woofer: 8″ Aluminum Cone with a rubber surround
- Crossover: Hi-End 18 dB
- Frequency Response 42 Hz – 22 kHz (+- 3dB) with a pivoting Tweeter
- Rotating, pivoting 1″ Aluminum Dome Tweeter with Ferrofluid Cooled Voice Coil
- Impedance 8 ohm nominal, 6 ohm minimum
- 10 – 150 Watts Power Handling
- Efficiency Sensitivity(1W/1M) – 91 dB
- Fully paintable, white Aluminum Grills
- Speaker Dimensions: 11″ x 3 1/2″
- Cut-out Dimension: 9 1/2″
- Pair Priced
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Can I use these in drop ceiling tiles?
How to compare speakers?
Can I play my iPod or computer speakers thru my in wall speakers?
Where should I place my speakers?
Should I Build a Box For My Speakers?
How to Demo Inwall Speakers
Can I Use Ceiling Speakers Outside?
Are The Speakers Pair Priced?
Do the Speakers Come With Grills?
Can I Paint My Speakers?