Lucky You! Inwalltech Speakers 10% off with March promo code: LUCKY10
Audiophile-grade built-in speakers on a budget
Get Audiophile-grade Speakers for Less Than a “Brand” Name
Imagine incredible sound without using any floor space. Your house is beautiful, let’s keep it that way. Whether you’re planning on building an invisible thunderous home theater or fill your home for the holidays with smooth get-to-your-heart soulful music, these speakers will feel just right for both your ears and your wallet.
- Resounding, intense, booming bass for that full effect action packed movie from lightweight and stiff gold Apolymer-Cones™ (Propriety coated polymerized woofer material).
- Brilliant highs and smooth midranges in an effective diffusion pattern ideal for flat wall/ceiling installations come from pure balanced synthetic silk soft Accutec-Dome™ tweeters (Propriety designed density polymer chained formula).
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Exact Fit templates and a precision flange that clamps the speaker securely to the drywall.
- Get a lifetime of reliable sound from the durable, CAD (computer aided design) modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances.
- Enjoy greater accuracy and more realistic imaging with aiming tweeters that pivot independently.
- Timbre matching (the family of speakers sound the same) ensuring utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker.
- Extend your listening area to include your outdoor areas. Rustproof hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make ProGold Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (Exposed outdoor use is not a suitable usage for any InwallTech speaker)
- Visualize an even more hidden look by painting the grill and frame of the speakers for a nearly invisible installation.
– LIFETIME WARRANTY
– Woofer: Dual 5.25″ Aluminum Apolymer-Cones™, rubber surround, 18 oz magnet, 1. 25″ voice coil, video shielded
– Tweeter: Swivel 30 degrees, 1″ Pure balanced synthetic silk soft Accutec-Dome™, Ferro-fluid cooled, Neodymium magnet
– Crossover: Phonalic PCB board, 12dB woofer section, 12dB tweeter section
– Polyimide switch-auto protect reset switch, over power protection
– Overall Frequency response: 45 Hz- 24,000 Hz
– Sensitivity: 87dB at 1W/ 1M
– Maximum Thermal Rating: 125 watts
– Impedance: 8 ohm
– Overall Dimensions: 16 1/2″ x 8″ x 3 3/4″ (Will fit horizontally between standard stud
Installation Tip for Starting Dog Ear Mounting
Wife had had it with my towers, so i got busy & bought inwall surround speaks & they sound fantastic. Should have done it a long time ago……….Happy Wife for now!!!
I purchased InwallTech M525.1LCR 5 1/4″ dual aluminum Theater speakers to upgrade my 5.1 home theater. The speakers are clear and true to sound that while watching one of my movies a door was closed and I thought it was in my house. A week later I upgraded my system to 7.1. I ran into a placement problem but the tech advisors at InWall gave me a good solution. The shipping was flawless and fast. My son advised me to buy from InWall and I was impressed with the availability of speakers and pricing.
In ceiling with tweeter facing listening area, dialog comes from the screen not the ceiling!
We use it as the center channel and it is clear and crisp. I can even hear the movie now while I watch!!
paired with onkyo 607 ps3 and 50″plasma they are great. Wife didn’t want the speaker on the floor and i wanted something with a good sound so these worked perfect. went with 5.1 tryed it without a sub not bad for every day tv but needs the sub for action moives. great sound for in wall speakers.