Spring Savings! Inwalltech Speakers 10% off with coupon code: APRIL10
Ultimate High Performance Audiophile Loudspeakers
Advanced High End Theater
Premium, luxury, preeminent, supreme, unparalleled, paramount, primo, leading, first-class, finest, precious, life-like, extravagant, etc.
Get ready because you’re looking at the most performance you can get out of an inwall design before paying exotic prices. This line delivers luxury fulfillment of life-like audio reproduction. Envision a home theater capable of immersing you into the true embodiment of the movie director’s dream.
- Exceptional low end fidelity for the most intense musical or theatrical pieces created by Provlar™ woofers. Our improved version of Kevlar, introduced in 2010.
- Vivid high end and unassuming midrange performance for greater accuracy and more life-like imaging, taming the shrillish properties of typical Titanium with Zelenium-Dome™tweeters. Our improved version of Titanium, also introduced in 2010.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Exact Fit templates and a precision flange that clamps the speaker securely to the drywall.
- Get a lifetime of reliable sound from the durable, CAD (computer aided design) modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances.
- Enjoy greater accuracy and more realistic imaging with aiming tweeters that pivot independently.
- Timbre matching (the family of speakers sound the same) ensuring utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker. They are acoustically inert, for dynamic, unimpeded sound and more uniform coverage, even in larger rooms with nearly transparent, ultra-small perfs
- Practically invisible once installed with the magnetically attached exclusive wafer-thin Rarefied-Grille™
- Visualize an even more hidden look by painting the grill and frame of the speakers for a nearly invisible installation.
This speaker is angled 20 degrees inside it’s frame. So you can use
Home Theater applications where you want to aim ALL the sound
to your listening area, not just the tweeters.
You can also find this
in our home theater surround sound packages as a 5 pack for 5.1 Dobly
Digital Surround. Add another pair for a 7.1 system. Excellent music
reproduction as well.
-Speaker Assembly: Mounted in 20 degree angled housing
-Woofer: 6 1/2″ Provlar™ Woofers (new improved version of Kevlar) with butyl rubber surround, 1″ voice coil, 22 oz. magnet with vented pole piece
-Tweeter: 1″ Pure Zelenium™ Dome pivots 30 degrees, ferro-fluid cooled, neodymium magnet, wide dispersion design
-Crossover: Phonalic Heavy Duty Reinforced PCB board, independent 12 db woofer section, 12 db tweeter section, Polyimide auto protect over power reset automatic switch, Gold plated terminal posts will accept up to 14 AWG wire.
– 3 db attenuation switch for independent tweeter control
-Impedance: 8 ohm
-Sensitivity: 89 db measured with 1 watt / 1 meter away
-Maximum Thermal Power Rating: 125 Watts
-Overall Frequency response: 40 Hz- 24,500 Hz (+ – 9db)
-Upper Frequency limit -3db: 22,000Hz
-Cut out dimensions: 8 1/4″ (It’s advised to NOT cut your opening until you have the speakers in hand, a template is included with the speakers)Perfect for a ceiling theater speaker.
Q & A
You may also like…
InwallTech® Pre Construction Bracket For HD650.1A TM6ANo Reviews Yet each
I’ve had my angled ceiling center channel speaker for about a month and a half. I was not only skeptical about an angled speaker but also inwallstore.com as I had never heard of it before. I can now say my transaction experience was excellent!! Product came as promised. As I read in other reviews, there is no cutout template but I did not find that an issue. Just make your first cut small! As for the speaker, it is perfect. Because of the design of my room I had to put the center channel in the ceiling. The sound seems as if it’s coming directly from the TV. I couldn’t have asked for better!
Merchant Response: Chris, DANG! Sorry about the template missing 🙁 We have to split those up to sell as singles and the template got left out. All the speakers are supposed to come with them. Glad the other parts of the experience came through!
Shipping was fast. Product is performing better then expected. Only negative and very minor not really that important if you know how to install these speakers is the fact that it was sent to me with no template for the cut-out and no other materials were provided. But the speaker it-self sounds great.